WASHINGTON, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Vantage Market Research analyses that the Third Party Logistics Market which was $931.5 Billion in 2021, is expected to reach $1494.6 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period 2022 to 2028.
The comprehensive industry research on the Third Party Logistics Market published by Vantage Market research which includes growth analysis, regional marketing, challenges, opportunities, and drivers analyzed in the report. Key elements of this report range from industry outlook along with critical success factors, industry dynamics or market definition in terms of drivers and restraints, market segmentation and value chain analysis, key opportunities or developments, application, and technology outlook, regional or country-level analysis to the competitive landscape. What is more, the Third Party Logistics report provides the data and information for actionable, most recent, and real-time market insights which makes it straightforward to even take critical business decisions.
Get Access to the In-depth Free Sample Report @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/third-party-logistics-market-1747/request-sample
List of Prominent Players in Third Party Logistics Market:
- BDP International
- Burris Logistics
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc.
- CEVA Logistics
- DB Schenker Logistics
- J.B. Hunt Transport Inc.
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Nippon Express
- United Parcel Service of America Inc.
- XPO Logistics Inc.
- Yusen Logistics Co. Ltd.
Rising Trading Activities to Drive the Market Growth
The development of logistics infrastructure in Asia and the Middle East regions is expected to augment the growth of the market in the years to come. Huge market conditions and improvement in the global economy are the major factors that drive globalization. Many activities related to trade have been witnessed to increase, owing to the rise in globalization. Therefore, manufacturers or retailers find it difficult to keep a track of these activities efficiently, 3rd Party Logistics companies help these manufacturers to check the track and control these activities. This is one factor that is expected to drive market growth. Moreover, development in the overseas market is projected to play a vital role in supporting the growth of the market shortly. 3PL services are becoming increasingly convenient for price-conscious customers that demand a larger selection of high-quality products delivered on time. Therefore, an increase in trading activity due to globalization will lead to the growth of the market, and the development of new technologies is expected to significantly contribute to the 3PL market growth.
Increasing E-Commerce Industry to Stimulate the Market Growth
The E-Commerce business during the pandemic has seen a drastic change in some regions. The customers demand witnessed changes related to the timely delivery. Customers are more inclined towards same-day and one-day delivery. As a result, many retailers started affording logistics services to meet customer expectations. Moreover, continuous development in e-commerce will surge the demand for logistics services in areas such as express delivery and inventory management. The demand for 3PL service providers will significantly rise in tier 3 and 5 cities where demand for logistics services has increased. Further, the increase in urbanization and increasing penetration of internet & mobile along with an increase in the number of warehouses and expansion of the logistics industry are also anticipated to fuel the growth of the Third Party Logistics Market during the forecast period.
Limited Time Offer | Buy this Premium Research Report with Exclusive Discount and Immediate Delivery@ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/buy-now/third-party-logistics-market-1747/0
Segmentation of the Global Third Party Logistics Market:
- Dedicated Contract Carriage (DCC)/Freight Forwarding
- Domestic Transportation Management (DTM)
- International Transportation Management (ITM)
- Warehousing & Distribution (W&D)
- Value Added Logistics Services (VALS)
- Other End-Uses
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Read Full Research Report @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/third-party-logistics-market-1747
The report on Third Party Logistics Market highlights:
- Assessment of the market
- Premium Insights
- Competitive Landscape
- COVID Impact Analysis
- Historic Data, Estimates, and Forecast
- Company Profiles
- Global and Regional Dynamics
North America Dominated the Global Third Party Logistics Market
North America dominated the Global Third Party Logistics Market in 2021 and is likely to continue the same trend during the forecast period. This is attributable to the presence of key players such as XPO Logistics Inc., C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) Inc., UPS Supply Chain Solutions Inc., and many others in the region. Apart from this, the increase in demand for cold storage in the region is also expected to fuel the regional market growth. In addition, the growing trade routes between the regions are expected to create a great opportunity for 3PL providers. The accumulation of products and the purchase of goods in China have led to changes in the technological, pharmaceutical, and automotive industries of foreign countries. Such changes are expected to stimulate market growth in countries, including India, South Korea, Japan, and Vietnam. The continuous development of transport infrastructure and the increasing emphasis on travel processes in developing countries are expected to further augment the market growth.
December 2021: CI Capital Partners announced the sale of Redwood Logistics, a leading third-party logistics provider to AEA Investors. Redwood Logistics offers a broad suite of services including transportation brokerage, managed transportation, supply chain technology, and related services.
Browse market data Tables and Figures spread through 150 Pages and in-depth TOC on Third Party Logistics Market Forecast Report (2022-2028).
Why Buy this Third Party Logistics Market Report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Third Party Logistics Market. The report includes verifiable data from authentic sources, in-depth qualitative analysis, and estimates about size of market. Estimates are calculated using proven research methods.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Ansoff Matrix and Porter’s 5 Forces Model. Apart from this, the pre-post impact of Covid-19 on the Third Party Logistics market is also featured in the report.
- This Third Party Logistics report has been organize through extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observation of eminent persons in the industry.
- The Third Party Logistics industry report also includes a competitive analysis using the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- The report also covers the regulatory landscape in the Third Party Logistics industry, which will help you make an informed decision. The report discusses key regulations and rules imposed on the sector by major regulatory bodies and various geographies.
Scope of the Report:
|Market Size in 2021||USD 931.5 Billion|
|Revenue Forecast by 2028||USD 1494.6 Billion|
|CAGR||8.2% from 2022 to 2028|
|Forecast Year||2022 to 2028|
|Key Players||BDP International, Burris Logistics, C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., CEVA Logistics, DSV, DB Schenker Logistics, FedEx, J.B. Hunt Transport Inc., Kuehne + Nagel, Nippon Express, United Parcel Service of America Inc., XPO Logistics Inc., Yusen Logistics Co. Ltd.|
Customization of the Report:
The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements. For any queries, you can contact us on [email protected] or +1 (202) 380-9727. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Browse More Related Reports from Vantage Library:
- Automotive Glass Market is valued at in 2022 and is projected to reach a value of USD 31.2 Billion by 2028.
- Electric Vehicle Market is valued at USD 165.1 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach a value of USD 434.4 Billion by 2028.
- Space Tourism Market was valued at USD 562.5 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach a value of USD 3622.5 Million by 2028.
- Car Rental Market was valued at USD 98.4 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach a value of USD 126.6 Billion by 2028.
- Curved Glass Panel Market was valued at USD 62.9 Billion in the year 2021 and is forecast to reach a value of USD 89.7 Billion by the year 2028.
- Automotive Carbon Wheels Market was valued at USD 615.1 Million in the year 2021 and is forecast to reach a value of USD 1071.9 Million by the year 2028.
- Retail Logistics Market was valued at USD 219.5 Billion in the year 2021 and is forecast to reach a value of USD 430.9 Billion by the year 2028.
About Vantage Market Research:
We, at Vantage Market Research, provide quantified B2B high quality research on more than 20,000 emerging markets, in turn, helping our clients map out constellation of opportunities for their businesses. We, as a competitive intelligence market research and consulting firm provide end to end solutions to our client enterprises to meet their crucial business objectives. Our clientele base spans across 70% of Global Fortune 500 companies. The company provides high quality data and market research reports. The company serves various enterprises and clients in a wide variety of industries. The company offers detailed reports on multiple industries including Chemical Materials and Energy, Food and Beverages, Healthcare Technology, etc. The company’s experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and numerous statistical tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Follow Us on: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1 – 564
Washington DC 20011-5125
United States Tel: +1 202 380 9727
Email: [email protected]
Latest Vantage Market Research Press Releases
Latest Vantage Market Research Blog