Heliene Inc. is a solar company founded in 2010 and headquartered in Ontario, Canada. We are a manufacturer of high efficiency, high quality, and high-reliability solar modules. Our modules are produced on state-of-the-art solar manufacturing lines in Ontario-Canada, Minnesota-USA, and Florida-USA.
The Logistics Coordinator will report to the Logistics Manager and will carry out duties and functions in the capacity as assigned by the Logistics Manager, however it can be expected that the Logistics Coordinator will support the Supply Chain Director, Warehouse, and Planning Manager.
- Manage daily shipment activities, resolving issues to ensure pickup and delivery is on time.
- Negotiate pricing and prepare quotes for clients and internal teams.
- Enter and keep data up to date in the companies ERP system.
- Prepare and maintain shipment documents.
- Communicate shipment details to warehouse staff.
- Communicate with freight forwarders and customs brokers.
- Assist with incoming and outgoing shipment organization with inside sales team
- Work with Microsoft office and excel.
- Post-Secondary education in business, logistics or supply chain.
- Knowledge of ERP systems an asset.
- Previous experience in office administration an asset.
- Ability to multi-task, and problem-solve
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate clearly, succinctly and effectively with all departments
- Ability to analyze, organize, and prioritize projects
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
At this time, Heliene Inc. is not accepting applicants that require sponsorship. Heliene Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Job Location: Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefits: Extended health, vision and dental. Life insurance. RRSP match. Paid time off.
Wage: Based on qualifications.
Positions Available: 2